Restaurant | Hotel-de-plein-air
Restaurant just steps from the beach
Grand Comfort Lodges with sea view
Located on the waterfront
About the campsite
The season resumes on Friday, March 11, 2022.
Nestled in a green setting and bordered by a white sandy beach, the Domaine du Theven welcomes you to share a gastronomic moment, with an exceptional view of the sea, the lodges offer you a privileged moment for a night, a weekend or an extended stay.
The Domaine du Theven offers family / group / birthday meals and event privatization.
Adults only – Lodges for 2 persons only
7 individual lodges of great comfort with careful decoration implanted in a botanical garden with sea view. This exceptional setting invites you to recharge your batteries for a night, a weekend or more, with the sea as your only horizon
Our establishment is happy to welcome you.
Catering | breakfast by the sea
The Theven’s restaurant offers a creative and home-made cuisine, composed of local products: seafood, fish, meat, etc…
Comfortably installed, enjoy a cosy atmosphere and a magnificent view of the sea.
Non contractual pictures
Seasonal menu of the moment
Seafood platters only on order
A few steps away
- Morlaix (40mn) : medieval city, the bay, shopping areas
- Saint-Pol de Léon (10 mn) : Cathedral, supermarkets, shopping, cinema, theater, restaurants
- Plouescat (10mn) : horse riding, casino, cinema, the Bay of Kernic, beaches
- Sibiril/Plougoulm (5mn) : butcher’s shop, local shops, strawberry greenhouses, beaches
- Cleder (5mn) : Supermarket, local shops, Les Amiets, beaches
- Dossen beach (10 mn) : sand yachting, sailing, surfing and stand-up paddle
- Mogueriec : surf school, beaches, fishing port
- Coast of legends (20mn)
- Coast of Abers (35mn)
- Roscoff (15mn) : thalassotherapy, ferries to England, Spain, Ireland, exotic garden and casino, embarkation for Batz Island
- Carantec (15mn) : 9 holes golf course, sailing, restaurants, Callot Island, boarding for the Château du Taureau
- Brest (40mn) : Océanopolis, port and marina, museum, departures for Ouessant and Molène
- Numerous megalithic sites in the vicinity
- Other golf courses than Carantec: www.golf-armorique.com
- Landivisiau : capital of the Finistère region
- GR 34 (from Mont-Saint-Michel to Saint-Nazaire)
- Markets: Guerlesquin, Saint-Pol-de-Léon, Plougasnou, Plourin-lès-Morlaix, Roscoff, Landivisiau, Sizun, Locquirec, Carantec, Saint-Jean-du-Doigt, Plouigneau, Saint Pol de Léon, Moguériec, Cléder, Lanmeur, Pleyber-Christ, Plounéour-Ménez, Plouescat, Morlaix, Saint-Martin-des-Champs, Kerfissien
- The megaliths: The menhirs (Breton word meaning “standing stone”) could indicate a nearby burial or, for example, mark the limit of a territory in the form of a circle (cromlechs).
- Stone and culture Brittany keeps a part of mystery with its granite chaos.
- Castles and manors: If you pass through Cléder and Sibiril you will have the opportunity to see castles, but also manors, classified as historical monuments.
- Nature and wide open spaces: Choose protected dunes, for miles or discover steep creeks… In the hinterland, it’s also a treat of biodiversity, between woods and lakes.
- Monts d’Arrée (40mn) : Natural regional park of Armorique, enchanted forest of Huelgoat
- The cathedrals of the sea: The lighthouses are considered as the protectors of the sailors who, at sea, meet dangers.
- “A destination with character for people with character” During your walks on the beach, don’t hesitate to come and discover the beautiful shipowners’ houses, the cathedral, our castles and manors.
- The parish enclosures: Unique in Europe, they are today the witnesses of a religious fervor, an artistic talent and an exceptional splendor of the past centuries.
- The sand coast: Discover the sand coast with its 22 kilometers of sand for 45 kilometers of coast.
- Stroll and hike: Many circuits are available in the tourist offices as well as in the hiking guides